Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Failed dragon tears project...

This is a female dragon crying over her wounded mate. This was actually an entry for a doodling contest for the doodling team I am on. Unfortunately this dragon did not come out the way I wanted. When I put varnish over her she turned pink which isn't a very good color for a dragon, ah well. So she is a work in progress. When she is completely dry I am going to try to make her more elegant in a tough dragon sort of way and less girly.There is going to be some more art and a recipe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment