Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Halls...

Halls

The wind always blows there.
It is empty most of the time
and a little lonely.
I run through the halls, large
halls, cavernous and square.
The door shuts behind me
with a click and a clunck simultaneously.
Ah, there it is a little brown
piano. I used to play it. Or, thought that
I did.
Eerie, lonely, there should be music here. Where is it?
Just the wind...
People laughing but, where?
There were people performing on
the street, juggling, singing, dancing!
Men who had a way with the
crowds. They come and go...
       on the edges of things.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch. I like the olive green toned paper.
    Happy Painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the olive green is because of the photo. Lilah

    ReplyDelete