Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Field roast sausage pasta...

I guess it is Vegan MoFo which stands for vegan month of food. So I will try to post more recipes then normal this month as well as other information about vegan food. This is what I had for dinner the other night. Well actually pretty much all last week because now it is just me here and everything I buy lasts a lot longer. This is really about the field roast sausages I like. Most of the time I try to make things from scratch but sometimes I just want to eat right away and I want to eat these because I like them. These are vegan field roast sausages which come in Italian, chipotle, and apple sage. So any way this is pretty much the easiest pasta dish there ever was. Most of the flavor in this dish comes from the olives and the sausage. This I made with the chipotle sausages. The recipe is as follows...

olive oil
1 red pepper
1 sausage
1/2 red onion
3 cloves garlic
fresh tomato
Garlic stuffed green olives
pasta to serve 4

1. Cook pasta to serve 4.
2. Heat olive oil, saute garlic, sliced peppers, and sliced onion until it gets soft. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add sausages and sliced olives.
4. Add desired amount of pasta.
5. Throw in diced fresh tomatoes at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment