|Vegan summer vegetable pasta|
salt and pepper to taste
red pepper flakes or jalapeno if you want
Alright this is a rough estimate of what I put in here. I made this a long time ago and I don't make it the same way every time.
1. Step one make as much pasta as you think you will need. For this dish I like to use a large pieces of pasta as opposed to long skinny types of pasta.
2. While the water is boiling and the pasta is cooking slice all the vegetables, Zuchini and squash into bite size pieces, red pepper and onion julienne, garlic minced, fresh corn cut off the cob, diced jalapeno and chopped cilantro.
3. Heat olive oil.
4. Add garlic until it starts to bubble around the edges. Add vegetables in order of size. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. When it starts to get brownish or just soft depending upon your preference add a splash of white wine. Then add the cilantro.
6. Lastly add the pasta and toss.
You can top this with something like parmesean which I make by putting bread crumbs, almonds, salt, olive oil and brewers yeast into a food processor for a few seconds.
Coming soon vegan cook books, maybe a lasagna, some more art (which I think I might be better at then cooking) and I think I may have figured out how to post some music.