Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Playing piano in my pajamas...

Okay, this blog says Vegan food art and music...but, I haven't shown you any music yet. Mainly because, I am not really happy with any of the music I have recorded. I have technical difficulties and also it is hard for me to play when I know I am being recorded. Then hard to edit when I screw up. This one is the cleanest I would say as in it looks okay, I only played one song did not forget that I was recording  and it sounds decent. I don't feel that is my best playing but, I wanted to post some music because this blog has been up here with the title Vegan food art and music for about a year and there is still no music.I have some sort of animation ideas with music and drawings. I have just started working on them. Hopefully, you will see some soon until then I think I am going to post the best cream soup I have ever made later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment