Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weird home fries...


This is my dinner from a few days ago...I didn't measure again but, they were really good so, I thought I would post it anyway. Here they are...weird home fries recipe is as follows...

2 russet potatoes
olive oil
salt
pepper
chili powder generous shaking
cinnamon a dash
cloves a pinch

These are a lot better with the sauce which is ketchup, BBQ sauce, and some tobasco.

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and slice potatoes into fry size bites.
3. Coat with olive oil.
4. Add rest of ingredients and toss gently.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.




2 comments: