Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dandelions

Good morning.  I am sick so, I am at home trying to rest which isn't going to well because my house is a mess and I have too much to do.  I guess I will just do everything really slowly.  It is a really gorgeous day outside and I wanted to enjoy it so I decided it would be restful to draw the flowering tree in my front yard.  Then my dog came out and walked all over my paper and  I realized I should probably clean up some more before I spend all day drawing.  So instead of the entire tree and the surrounding dandelions and grass I decided to settle for just these few dandelions which I think came out kind of nice.  After I slowly clean up and do some other chores there may be some more art and food later.  My daughter and I decided not to post last nights recipe because it still needs some fine tuning.  We are going to try it again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment