Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gardening photos...

Thyme

Daisies



Our meadow and my cofee


Sage
Hello again!  These are some photos of my garden.  So far this year my garden is not going that well because lack of time,  and lots of rain have prevented me from planting anything new.  Our vegetable patch right now is a square of raspberries and fennel that kind of took over. Because, of all the rain the grass is very tall (I kind of like it that way) and I haven't planted any flowers yet.  But, some fun things are happening which is daisies and wild phlox planted themselves everywhere in our meadow.  Also our  sage and thyme came back.  So here are some photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment