Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Curried cabbage...

This is my dinner. It is not the most exciting dinner I have ever made but I have a lot of spare time right now so I thought I would post it anyway. Today I went to the farmers market on the way home from work. There was not much there because it is the end of the season. So I bought cabbage and a box of potatoes. The recipe is as follows...

1 cabbage
1 potato
1 apple
1 tomato
1/2 a red onion
2 heads garlic
1 cup peas

Season with tumeric, coriander, ground cumin seeds, salt and pepper.

Sauté all vegetables in oil of your choice and sprinkle with desired amount of seasonings.

Coming soon... Vegan Thanksgivings...

No comments:

Post a Comment