Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Synapse trees explained...


This is another synapse tree. The first synapse drawing that I did came from my sub-conscious. It is called petals and synapses. It is available in my shop on etsy.  I did not mean to draw synapses. But, after I looked at it I realized all the things in it kind of resembled synapses. I did not feel very well at the time and I thought my brain must be trying to tell me something. In fact I was thinking my brain felt like a liquid with a few marbles floating around in it. I began to think of all of ones nerves as synapses interacting with reality. Giving it some more thought I realized that string theory really makes the phrase fabric of reality more meaningful because, all the vibrating strings might be woven together creating sort of a 3 dimensional energy fabric that we are all walking about in. That our thoughts are interacting with. Probably everyone else has already figured that out. I think I might be behind the times. I have some ideas for better looking synapse trees that I may get to eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment