Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Vegan creme fraiche and fresh strawberries...

I didn't measure this but I thought I would post it any way because it was really good. I guess I can estimate. This is about 2 TBSP of vegan sour cream (toffuti brand), I think it was about 1-2 TBSP of almond milk (almond dream) and about 1 tsp or so of brown rice syrup. Just whisk until smooth. I put mine over fresh strawberries but, I guess you could put it on whatever you want. Coming soon...a vegan thanksgiving past and present. In fact there may be a lot of food posting around thanksgiving because my daughter plans to come home and eat all her favorite foods in a day and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment