Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tales of finger painting...

When my daughter was very young we used to paint together. We still kind of do this which I mentioned in earlier posts in that we play a game called you draw I draw. Any way, today I was going through old art because I am cleaning and I found many strange things. Some of them were paintings I made with my daughter when she was very young. I have to say I love these paintings. They look like you could eat them and we had fun making them...Dahlia has turned out to be really great at 3 dimensional things. More recipes, art, possibly music coming soon...See you later!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you saved these : ) what a cool way to spend time together

    ReplyDelete