Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stars are out weather is on the way...

The stars are out, there was some lightening which I love!!! I think there may be a storm on the way...yay! I stood out side in a storm the other day because the hail was the size of marbles and I was like I bet that hurts. I only stood out for a second, hardly any of it hit me and it didn't hurt as bad as you would think! I know storms can be terrible and do awful damage but, at the same time you have to be impressed! So any way here are a couple of pictures of the calm before the storm... my mom and I walked my dog earlier, here are some pictures of a beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment