Welcome!

On this blog you will find... vegan recipes, products, and general info regarding vegan life. You will also find some art with the stories behind it, news of my shop on Etsy and someday hopefully some music.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tales from a really old sketch book...

These are some sketches I did from a national geographic a long time ago...I drew them on the back of my piano music and then had to cut them out and put them on paper because, they came out pretty good. Better then I expected I guess...These are from when I used to drink too much, which I don't do now because I am a mom and I got tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think these sketches are incredible. Even though they are simply portraits they are not static. You see and feel things happening, does that make any sense. I guess I'm trying to say they're 'alive' (figuratively speaking) love them

    ReplyDelete